Let me be the first person to claim
my own fallibility.
If you know of, or can see any errors, PLEASE let me know - by e-mail or
- None of the photographs I have seen were positively identified i.e the
name written on the back. I have had to identify them
by deduction, working backwards from the ones we did know - such as the Silver
& Golden Wedding photos. Occasionally I have been lucky enough to speak to
someone who could positively identify a photograph.
- My reasons for the given identification can be seen by clicking on the actual
photo. Eventually I will publish all of the backup information on all the
photos. However, at the moment I feel it is better to
publish what I have done so far, than delay any further.
- The quality of the photographs. The size and detail of the photos
displayed is a trade off with the time delay in displaying them. If the consensus is
that people are prepared to wait longer, I will make the files larger, and the
photos more detailed - just let me
- If you would like
a hard copy of a particular favourite, please let me know.
- I hope you like the structure of the site. I wanted to give everyone the experience of
looking through Mary Cameron's photograph albums. But there are more logical
ways to show them - perhaps hanging off a family tree. If you can think of a
better way of showing them, then comments are always welcome ...
- Bibliography - details of books /
unpublished notes, etc used as an aid to dating.
[ Back ] [ Up ] [ Next ]